Buddha at BedtimeAsianArtMuseumStore
Tales of love and wisdom for you to read with your child to enchant, enlighten and inspire.
Aimed at children ages 6 to 10, this magical collection of read-aloud stories will draw your children into enchanting new worlds and help them discover a treasury of Buddhist wisdom.
From the tale of The Kind and Wise Stag, with its message of forgiveness, to the story of Two Ducks and a Turtle, which will teach your child to think before speaking, this compendium of 20 stories will inspire, entertain and enlighten. Reading these stories aloud will:
- aid relaxation and prepare your child for a good night’s sleep.
- build a stronger bond between you and your child.
- teach your child about empathy and showing compassion to others.
- stimulate the imagination and enhance the creativity of your child.
- boost your child’s self-confidence.
- encourage your child along the path of right living.
- Author: Dharmachari Nagaraja
- Published 2016
- 144 pages, softcover
- 9 ½ X 7 ½ inches