Japanese Cotton Protection MaskTrazita
We are adding stock often, check back regularly
Protect yourself with these fashionable and comfortable face masks. Sanitary cloth masks like these have been used widely in Japan for almost 100 years: against allergenic pollens in the spring and throughout the year to shield against pollution, cold air, and droplets.These non-medical protective masks are 100% cotton and come in traditional Japanese printed patterns. Double thick with an elastic cord, the masks are adjustable and very breathable. They can be hand-washed and reused.
- Made by Japanese Designer Chikako, France
- 100% Japanese Organic Cotton
- Assorted Prints
- Size (adult): 7 ½ x 5 ½ inches
- Size (children): 6 x 4 ¾ inches
- Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Mask sales are final.
No discounts apply.
Please allow 2 to 5 days for order processing.