ORCHID CANDLEMoon Alley
Moon Alley candles are entirely handcrafted in Murphys, California. The original technique used to create the candles is a result of years of development, reflecting my love of color, classic design, candlelight and the creative process. Once lit, the play of light from the flame brings life to the surface of the candle. The illuminated design is a union of beauty and function.
Delicate strands of apricot colored orchid blossoms surround the candle with a black backdrop and a decorative turquoise border
- Small Size: 3.5 x 3.5 inches, 50 hours burning time
- Medium Size: 4.45 x 4 inches, 70 hours burning time
- Large Size: 9 x 4 inches, 140 hours burning time
Burning the candles in 3 hour increments works the best.
- We urge you to follow these safety tips when burning any candles: never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Place out of reach of children and pets.
- Place candles on a non-flammable surface and away from all flammable materials.
- Follow these tips to preserve the beauty and extend the life of your candles:
- Burn candles in draft-free areas.
- Do not allow the hot pool of wax to extend past the inner edge of top disc (or within a half inch from candles edge) .
- Burning the candle for too short of durations can result in a narrow well which will not allow for extended burn time or area to place refill kit.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4”.