All About ThailandAsianArtMuseumStore
Thailand is a place where a modern culture thrives in one of the world's most ancient countries. Your guides in this adventure are two Thai children: Mali is a 9-year-old girl from the countryside and Tawan is an 11-year-old boy from Bangkok. Travel with them as they explore their land — experience its fascinating wildlife, beautiful handcrafts, sports, games, celebrations and of course great Thai food! They'll give you a glimpse of what it's like to live in Thailand, and they'll show you all the things that kids in Thailand love to do.
- Visit with elephants and monkeys
- Learn fun and challenging games
- Share Thai myths, fairy tales and fables
- Get a taste of the Thai language and learn a song or two
- Make things that let you experience Thailand's beliefs, celebrations and culture
- Experience the unique flavors of Thailand with a few easy, yummy recipes
- And lots more!
- Author: Elaine Russell, Illustrators: Patcharee Meesukhon, Vinit Yeesman
- Published November 2016
- 64 pages, hardcover
- 11 X 9 inches
- Ages 8–12